BIOLAB is the innovation center of BIOTRONIK, a leading medical device manufacturer. We are looking for skilled & highly motivated talents to join our dynamic team of designers, developers, and healthcare experts. Together, we are committed to pushing the boundaries of healthcare to make a lasting impact.
Senior UI/UX Designer (m/f/d)
- University degree in UX/IxD, communication design or related fields
- Several years of work experience in human and planet centric design development
- Broad expertise in the potential of hardware/software overlaps, digital product design, experience design and service design, experience in design research/ethnography would be beneficial
- Strong interest in shaping the digitalization of the medical industry and the future of healthcare
- Excellent knowledge of the latest design tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Experience in all aspects of qualitative and quantitative user research
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence working directly with the management board in German and English
- Analyze customer needs to design product visions, product strategies, and the digital user experience for complex hardware and software interfaces
- Develop customer surveys, user journeys, and service blueprints as well as outstanding storyboards and wireframes for new interactive horizons
- Create digital interactive prototypes to bring UX concepts to life
Prepare presentations for stakeholders and management board
- Strategic and creative execution of the UX Style Guide for the entire BIOTRONIK product portfolio
UI/UX Designer (m/f/d)
- A user-centric approach to design, with a keen understanding of user needs and behaviours
- Strong visual design skills, keeping up-to-date with design trends.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to bring designs to life.
- User-Centric Design: Collaborate on intuitive interfaces, informed by research, to enhance unser experience
- Wireframing & Prototyping: Visualize and iterate design concepts for effective communication and user-testing
Industrial Designer (m/f/d)
- Ability to conceptualize and develop innovative product designs from ideation to production.
- Strong understanding of materials, manufacturing processes, and engineering constraints.
- Adept at translating ideas into detailed 3D models and prototypes.
- Transform ideas into tangible designs by supporting the conceptualization process
- Create tangible concepts by high-quality renderings, mockups and prototypes
Firmware Developer (m/f/d)
- High interest in embedded systems
- Experienced in developing and debugging firmware of ARM-based MCUs
- Knowledge in working with STM32 / NRF52 MCUs is desired
- Creation of analog & digital schematics
- Design, assembly and test of PCBs
- Planning, development and implementing firmware
Digital Health Student (m/f/d)
- Profound understanding of healthcare systems & economics (preferably Germany & US)
- Interest in digital health technologies such as electronic health records (EHRs), telemedicine, and mobile health apps
- Determining the value of digital health interventions and develop strategies for products and services, as well as business model
- Analyze healthcare data to identify trends and patterns
Medical Researcher (m/f/d)
- An analytical mind with scientific background to identify opportunities for new product developments in cardiovascular domain
- Interest in measurement technologies and scientific publications
- Curiosity and structured approach to summarize findings and insights
- Scientific and technical research with main focus in state of the art measurement technologies and methods
- Interviews with subject matter experts on highly innovative topics
What we offer
- An innovative culture that fosters creativity and the pursuit of excellence.
- A collaborative and appreciative environment that values teamwork and diversity of thought.
- Work alongside a dynamic, agile team of innovators working on groundbreaking solutions.
- Experience one of the most inspiring open-space workplaces in the heart of Berlin Mitte.
- Enjoy perks like flexible work arrangements, remote work options, continuous learning, and career development opportunities.
If you think you fulfill those requirements, please reach out to Antonia Breu at email@example.com